Briar Hill Hall
126 Mountain View Road
Briar Hill 3088
* New students pay $14 for the first class separately to help you decide whether the class feels right for you. Term payments then apply - still $14 per class for whatever is remaining of term.
* Casual classes $17 per class depending on availability.
* Once you have booked a regular space that spot will remain yours automatically rolling into the next term. If you no longer want that spot for the next term or you wish to swap classes please let me know as soon as you can so I can notify people on the waiting list.
* It is encouraged that you swap classes if you are unable to make your scheduled day for that week to help you maintain a regular practice. Thank-you to all who text me in advance to let me know when you cannot make a class so the swapping system flows well. The earlier you send the text the easier it is for someone on waiting list can organise themselves to swap over.
* Term payments are due first week of term. Reminder to tick your name off on the class timetable for the weeks you have paid.
* If you tell me about any booked holidays (only) at the start of the term then you don’t have to pay for the weeks you are not present (up to 2 weeks max covered). Other missed classes can be made up any time during the term.
* All students use their own mats, blankets and pillows and you are welcome to use the supplied equipment if you forget your own. If it is your first class your welcome to use the equipment provided.